incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: After AOO 3.4?
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 01:40:09 GMT
Understanding who does what with our product is very important to defining a product direction
that resonates with our users.

The user experience team is about to refresh the UX work products on the wiki. An updated
set of user roles/personas is our first step. Existing data can get us started, then we need
to incorporate recent behavior shifts, including integrated social and mobile.

Albino, Louis, Ricardo, would you like to contribute to these user definitions.

Regards,
Kevin