incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Armin <Armin.Le.Gr...@me.com>
Subject Re: [CODE] Build breaks with r1334023 in svgio
Date Sat, 05 May 2012 14:16:17 GMT
Hi Regina,

sorry, I forgot to add new files and thus these are missing for the commit.
I have to be more careful in the future and 'svn add ...' new files
immediately/sooner. I tried to access my develop machine in the office tbis
aftrenoon, but it's locked, could not access it. Thus you should use the
last revision before r1334023. I will fix this asap on Monday.

Sorry for the inconvenience (a good lesson to take the machine home on
weekends...)

Armin

--
ALG