incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Risto Jääskeläinen <rjaas...@saunalahti.fi>
Subject Re: [RELEASE][AOO3.4.1] proposed time schedule and included content
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 11:29:35 GMT
Very nice that Finnish localization will be published.
In old days German was quite important place for the development and there will come August
just after July 31. Nothing happens then? So if there happens to exist little delay it will
be at least a delay of one month? Can this schedule start a week earlier?
In Finland Agust is quite normal working month and schools start in August. So here it has
some importance that the suite is usable already in August.

Regards
Risto