incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Angie" <an...@winxdvd.com>
Subject [openoffice.org] Partner Inquiry
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 03:20:28 GMT
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Angie from Digiarty Software, Inc. - we are engaged in video/audio backup and streaming
software across Apple iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows and Mac OS platforms, etc.

I am writing to your company for some kind of partnership. Could you please do me a favor
to forward my message to the appropriate person?

We would like to promote Your Software in our newsletter and will be very pleased if you promote
Digiarty Software in yours. Digiarty has more than 80.000 quality subscribers who are mostly
customers from USA, CA, AU and European countries. I’m sure the cooperation with help your
website (company) get new visitors/customers and enhance brand name. How do you think about
it?

We are also open for other proposals, such as link exchange, banner promotion, affiliate,
etc. We have over 26.000 active Facebook fans and the number is growing every day.

I would be thankful if you take my offer in consideration.  Thank you in advance for your
time and attention. I’m sincerely looking forward to your positive response!

Regard,

Angie

Digiarty Software, Inc.

www.winxdvd.com