incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [WWW] AOOo french website
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 15:57:00 GMT
Hi,

Le 11 mai 12 à 16:37, FR web forum a écrit :

>> - the blog who is not really "independant" : http://oooforum.free.fr/
> Why not? This is my blog and I'm independant.

Such link should not be on first line. The first page, is not the place.

To avoid "one" people decide for all, the changes on the fr page
should be discussed before.

Where did you propose to modify those links ?

>> - this one making money and doing propaganda for TDF and LO =>
>> http://
> enventelibre.org/la-mouette
> Where are you read this "propaganda"?

See by yourself : http://www.lamouette.org/

Second, La Mouette is not neutral at all, and so far does not reverse
the money of the sales to the Apache Foundation.

Now, back to the question : who did these changes ?

Thanks,
Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə