incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <lui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenOffice on eBay
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 23:08:07 GMT

On 2012-05-18, at 17:00 , Larry Gusaas wrote:

>> OpenOffice has always been sold on eBay and other similar sites. The advantage to
the buyer is that she does not have to download the app., can have it around for future reference,
may distribute it to those who otherwise cannot get it (yes, she could burn more and I hope
she would), and so on.

> How does this comment apply to selling downloads of AOO?  Note that the OP said "I would
like to get further information on how I could sell OpenOffice on eBay, either via download
and/or CDROM"

I misread in my haste to be corrective. It happens, esp. when one is distracted by other things.

Louis