incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Torokhov Sergey <torokhov_...@mail.ru>
Subject Re: [4.0 brainstorming] Making Page Breaks more visible
Date Sat, 12 May 2012 16:37:36 GMT
On Saturday 12 of May 2012 16:40:27 RGB ES wrote:

> Considering all this, I believe PB should be shown on the same object
> that creates the break, and on the object side where break occurs:
> this way, PB display will be consistent with the way PB works on
> Writer.
>
> See here for a lousy mock-up:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~rgb-es/PageBreaks3.png
>
> What do you think?
>
> Regards
> Ricardo

The current PB is not visiable at all with it's default colour and user don't
see PB until he reaches next page.

IMHO (as user), it's a good and reasonable idea to change representation of PB
and make available the quick changing of this object's propeties.
The realisation described on attached picture looks great :)