incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Handling of pictures in Writer
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 04:54:58 GMT
Hi Oliver,

Le 9 mai 12 à 21:46, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann a écrit :

> The work is not completely lost.
> I have found the wiki page http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/
> Writer/Unification_of_Graphic_Objects_and_Embedded_Objects

Thanks a lot for the precious link !

> It contains more or less the summary of the ideas from Armin,
> Oliver Specht, Henning Brinkmann and myself regarding our idea to
> remove the Writer implementation for pictures/images/graphics and
> embedded object in favor of the Drawing Layer implementations.
> There are also given some details on the planned implementation.

OK.

This is really informative, and more precise. I'll everything
carefully, to check the concerned files and I'll try to improve the
content iteratively.

@Regina : is it ok to start from that page ?  Next step could be to
create a documentation of the concerned code with Doxygen (e.g.)  ?

--
qɔᴉɹə
Blog : http://eric.bachard.org/news