incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to enable crash log for AOO3.4?
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 12:14:30 GMT
Hi Lin Yuan,

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 07:46:38PM +0800, lin yuan wrote:
> I did a build based on AOO 3.4 source code with "--enable-crashdump=yes"
> in configuration parameters on Windows 7 32bit.  When a crash happened, the
> auto recovery dialog will popup and the soffice.bin process also will be
> restarted. But still no crash log can be found in user directory.
> Is there any way to enable the crash log when launch soffice.exe?

I didn't try on Windows, but looking at the sources
(crashrep/source/win32/soreport.cpp) it may be similar to Linux
http://s.apache.org/nRK

I add a dummy URL on bootstraprc (bootstrap.ini on Win)

ErrorReportServer=http://www.dummy.com/

On Win, if ( ReadBootstrapParams( Params ) && ... ) evaluates to false
because there is no error report server URL.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina