incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: sw module error building on linux ppc64
Date Sun, 20 May 2012 04:43:37 GMT
Hi Nico,

On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 05:45:21AM +0200, acrux wrote:
> I've now performed a successfully linux build on both ppc and ppc64.
> http://cruxppc.org/viewvc/opt/branches/2.7/openoffice/

Congratulations! :)

Fixed with http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1340619

> 2) there is a nice -DPOWERPC (defined in
> main/solenv/inc/unxlngppc64.mk) that could be used to solve the
> - -mminimal-toc -fno-optimize-siblig-calls cxxflags issue on ppc64.

I didn't notice we have CFLAGSCXX+=-mminimal-toc in solenv/inc/unxlngppc64.mk
This is then an issue with the new build environment based on GNU Make.
Can you test if the attached patch works?

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina