incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: sw module error building on linux ppc64
Date Thu, 17 May 2012 00:13:42 GMT
Hi Nico,

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 12:20:57AM +0200, acrux wrote:

> hi,
> i'm unable to build aoo-3.4.0 from sources on linux ppc64 (crux ppc 64bit).
> I always get this error on sw module... here the log:
> http://cruxppc.org/~acrux/sw.log
>
> I also tried  using external cppunit-1.12.1 (with-system-cppunit) and
> adding -mminimal-toc -fno-optimize-sibling-calls flags

searching for "sibling call optimization to does not allow automatic
multiple TOCs" shows this is a common error in your arch., and is solved
by adding -mminimal-toc to the compiler flags, just like the output
suggests. How did you add that flag? Your log misses the important part:

[ build CXX ] sw/source/core/access/acchypertextdata

Please re compile that file:

cd trunk/main/sw
touch source/core/access/acchypertextdata.cxx
make -r

and check that -mminimal-toc is the flags whem compiling
sw/source/core/access/acchypertextdata.cxx

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina