incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: Registeration Request...
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 12:13:37 GMT
On Wed, 16 May 2012 07:25:46 -0400 (EDT)
AmyJo10155@aol.com wrote:

> Almost weekly I receive a request to register with OpenOffice even tho
> I've registered several times.  Can someone tell me what I should do to get
> rid of this constant annoyance?

The registration was only a counting process, now outmoded with the recent transfer of code
from Oracle to Apache.  Next time tell it you do not wish to register - you will lose no functionality.

If the registration screen keeps popping up, it is because either you have no rights to right
in the storage directory, or something on your system is removing the record of the registration,
prehaps some form of hyperactive disk clean-up utility.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>