incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Pöml <pe...@poeml.de>
Subject Re: Errors mirroring legacy OOo
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 19:59:52 GMT
Hi Carsten,

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 01:23:23PM +0200, Carsten Otto wrote:
> On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 12:33:11PM +0200, Carsten Otto wrote:
> > I'll deactivate synchronization now, though.
>
> Could you please send around some information about the current status
> of OOo? So far I just noticed errors, no information whatsoever.

I can't really give you (or anyone else) a status update, because I
don't have one myself. The mirror mailing list was unfortunately taken
down without notice (at least I who ran the list received only a
"goodbye, editor" message) and thereby the communication channel to the
mirrors was gone. If there was information given by the people who are
now in control, I don't know. The problem is, there doesn't seem to be a
successor mailing list. At least I don't know about one (pointers
appreciated).

Peter