incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject [API][WWW] Online API docs for AOO 3.4
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 18:40:12 GMT
Hi there,

now that AOO 3.4 is there, is there any chance to update the API docs at
http://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/module-ix.html
I could do it, if I knew the procedure: are these files in
ooo-site/trunk/content/api/docs/common/ref/ just a copy of the SDK
files?

On the other hand, there are two related issues:

- the files on the web site, and the ones generated in AOO 3.4 SDK have
  the old copyright "Copyright © 1995, 2012, Oracle and/or its
  affiliates. All rights reserved. Oracle and Java are registered
  trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be
  trademarks of their respective owners."

- on the website, the links on the navigator bar, for example
  http://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/ , generate
  directory listing, because there is no index.html, the SDK docs have
  a module-ix.html instead. I guess this could be solved with
  a .htaccess

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile