incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <>
Subject Re: [WWW] Common layout and content for NL sites (was: Some issues translating download/index.html)
Date Sun, 13 May 2012 15:58:30 GMT
Hi Simon,

On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 05:47:01PM +0200, Simon Brouwer wrote:
> Hi Ariel,
> Op 11-5-2012 13:25, Ariel Constenla-Haile schreef:
> >I wanted a left navigation div, like
> >

> >It turns out it's not possible to do so without some hack:
> What about the navigation menu on the right at
> ?
> Putting it on the left would be trivial.

It's nice, but it's part of a table design. I was thinking about
a general approach, using the new tools we have. You can see the example
in the API site: where the left navigator
DIV is simply a MardDown text file: simple to translate, no need to mess
up with HTML, etc.

The issue here is that lib/ only accepts a leftnav.mdtext for the
main site, or one of the subfolders, like conent/api, but not for more
internal subfolders like content/es/producto/

Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

View raw message