incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <>
Subject Re: Does a list of integrated CWS exist?
Date Sat, 12 May 2012 21:02:45 GMT
Hi Regina,

On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 07:56:43PM +0200, Regina Henschel wrote:
> Hi all,
> had tracked which CWS had been integrated into what
> snapshot or release, for example in
> AOO3.4 has integrated some cws' too, but I miss a list.

AFAIK there is none. I guess the only way to find out is searching the
mail archives, IIRC Eike Rathke, Mathias Bauer and Michael Stahl did
integrate some CWS, see for example this thread:

Right now I can't read all the thread, but I guess the info is there.
After that attempt, nobody else integrated any CWS.

I would also be nice to get that ODS mentioned by Michael

Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

View raw message