incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: [BUGZILLA] Maximum size of attachment in bugzilla ?
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 18:38:13 GMT
On Fri, 11 May 2012 13:00:07 +0200
Giuseppe Castagno <giuseppe.castagno@acca-esse.eu> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I'd like to open a AOO 3.4.0 segment violation bug, but the document
> triggering it is a master/slave document structure that, when zipped, is
> around 55 Mb (the full document is around 800 pages).
>
> What is the maximum allowed size of a bugzilla attachment ?
> I couldn't find any info on bugzilla.
>
> If my zipped file is too big, I'm going to post it somewhere else and
> provide a link.

When you got the segment violation error, were the OpenOffice settings "out of the box" or
had /Tools /Options /Openoffice.org : Memory been adjusted to reduce the number of undo steps
from 100 to something one could remember, such as 10 or perhaps 20, and had the other memory
allocations in that step been increased?  If not, I suggest that these be adjusted, OpenOffice
restarted (just to be sure the settings are in force) and then try your failing file again.
 If it fails at a different stage then it gives a clue to a possible cause.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>