incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [WWW] Some issues translating download/index.html
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 21:50:33 GMT

Hi Marcus,

On Wed, May 09, 2012 at 11:02:02PM +0200, Marcus (OOo) wrote:

> It's easy to change the URLs in the file to absolute pathes. If you
> have no others changes done, then you can include the original CSS
> file. No need to have an own one.

I know, I was trying to do the translation without touching any file in
content/download/, so I copied the css file with the modified URLs; then
I realized I also needed to turn off language detection and force "es"
language download (which implies modifying some files in
content/download, unless some one has a better idea - doable in the
short time).

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile