incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] new DL test...needs review and comments, and probably correction
Date Sun, 06 May 2012 17:38:48 GMT
Hi Jürgen,

On Sun, May 06, 2012 at 07:14:14PM +0200, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> >I can see that for localized builds the files are missing consistently
> >(the already stated Windows full install and Linux x86-64 full install
> >combination), except for en-GB, here all Linux and Linux x86-64 builds
> >are missing.
>
> yes I have noticed as well, en-GB is completely missing. Either we
> drop en-GB completely or we drop it for Linux.
>
> That was probably a communication error but I don't see it as critical.

I may have missed when you told what languages to build, I was building
the same set of languages we've been building so far for the Dev's
Snapshots https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/sL2oAQ
that is
--with-lang="ar cs de en-US es fi fr gl hu it ja nl pt-BR ru zh-CN zh-TW"

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina