incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <>
Subject Re: Mailing list pt-BR
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 15:35:35 GMT

Hi Albino,

On Fri, May 04, 2012 at 08:41:09AM -0300, Albino Biasutti Neto wrote:
> Hi.
> In link[1] have information the list pt-br. I sending an test occur
> problems, see:
> The list no active ?

I don't find it listed here:

Looking at the JIRA issue
it seems the mailing list wasn't created at all.

Please contact Claudio to reopen a thread here asking for the mailing
list, If I understood correctly the issue was closed because it misses
the reference to the thread where the mailing list is proposed and
people vote or veto the proposal. (See last comment: "Closing for now,
please re-open if and when you have a PPMC vote.".

Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

View raw message