incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: Is there a AOO repo for ubuntu?
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 17:04:34 GMT
On Wed, 2 May 2012 12:40:03 -0400
Wolf Halton <wolf.halton@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am attempting to install from a sourceforge download and I would like to
> have one of 2 things.
> 1. a repo to set in my sources.list for Ubuntu 12.04
> 2. The list of what order to install all these deb packages.

Without knowing exactlky which file(s) you have downloaded, it is difficult to give precise
instructions, but the normal procedure is to unpack the large download file (circa 140 MB),
change to the DEBS directory and there to
sudo dpkg -i *.deb
then
cd desktop-integration
and once again
sudo dpkg -i *.deb
This last step sets up the links in the Office menu.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>