incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From hongyun.an <hongyun...@cs2c.com.cn>
Subject open the UOF2.0 source codes
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 06:30:08 GMT

hi ,everyone:

My name is An Hongyun, An is the last name.Since 2008,I have worked for the document format
interoperability.

Now I am serving for the China Standard Software Co.,Ltd.

Here is a good news.We are going to open the UOF2.0 source codes which are researched for
years based on OpenOffice.
As a Chinese document format,UOF(Unified Office document Format) describes the document format
structure basing on
the W3C XML Schema,using Chinese character tags.Now UOF has a wide range of applications.

UOF2.0 is improved more greatly than UOF1.1.It has a better structure, which  is  multi-file
structure,including uof.xml,
meta.xml,context.xml,chart.xml,graphics.xml,rules.xml and so on. And UOF2.0 unifies the definition
of the public properties,
supports the multi-language.

Until now we  have achieved reading and writing the  UOF2.0 documents by modifying the OpenOffice
source codes and the
style sheets.

But I don't know how to open the source codes.Are there any steps or rules about opening the
source codes.Could anyone tell me ?

thank you very much.
best wishes!

An Hongyun