incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <lui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Some of our contributors" page
Date Fri, 25 May 2012 01:26:11 GMT
Hi,
On 2012-05-24, at 20:58 , Rob Weir wrote:

> It would be great if we could keep this page up-to-date:
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/people.html
>
> New committers especially should add their info here.  It is good
> "first commit" you can make.   You can do it via SVN or using the CMS
> web interface:
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/developer-faqs.html#how_do_i_edit_the_websites

Would it make sense to have a standardized reminder of things to do? I'm thinking using Doodle
or Taskforce (I think that requires money) or free reminder services (even OpenProjity). The
idea would be, say, to draft a checklist of things to do and then be nagged by mindless electrons,
all in a good cause.

-louis