incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [WWW] AOOo french website
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 17:56:17 GMT
Hi,

Le 11 mai 12 à 19:41, FR web forum a écrit :

>> To be honest, the fr site was controled by the same who are today
>> at TDF.  Controled is a gentle word. The same people did a lot of
>> misinformation just before to quit.
> No, you are wrong.

They did.

> I take back the fr site just after JB Faure leave to TDF in april
> 2011.

I didn't say it was you, but the previous people who managed the
site. Since, I read the logs, but there is a lot to be done.

> Bernd Eilers from Oracle has grant to me access.

Not much of people are aware.

I wonder, but maybe, I had access too (as domain developer)

> Since, I manage it alone. Nobody help me.

Well, other people will help you (for obvious reasons).

>> Now that the first Apache OpenOffice release is done, it's time to do
>> some cleanup, and put more Apache OpenOffice information. That's the
>> reason why kind people like Vincent proposed to join and help.
> Which kind information is missing?
> Vincent and you are welcome to french NL forum to discuss.

Sorry, but again  ooo-users-fr is the right location.

Thanks,
Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə