incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [DL] need help with a very odd problem on new main DL page...
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 19:42:51 GMT
Hi Kay,

The prior line of code is controlling the green button's link. This part needs to be incorporated
into the hasMirrorLink if then else.

  //alert ("myURLlink :" + myURLlink);
  document.write( "<div class=\"first button green\" id=\"optionitem1\" onclick=\"openItem('optionitem1','"
+ LINK + "');"
    + "return false;\">" );

Regards,
Dave