incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Louis R Suárez-Potts <lo...@apache.org>
Subject UX, Inclusive Design, Fluid Project
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 20:04:06 GMT
I used to be tangentially involved in the Fluid Project, which promotes "inclusive design,"
or designing, in this case, software that can work with all people, not just a few. Now that
we are at the cusp of invention and are beginning debate and work on UX, I'd like to point
the emerging group to the Fluid Project.

The PI of the project used to work (and still does, I think) on ensuring that document formats
comply with accessibility requirements, and that includes--especially--the ODF.

Best,
Louis