incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From FR web forum <ooofo...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [WWW] AOOo french website
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 19:25:37 GMT
Bonjour Rob,

First, sorry but I'm not a native english speaker.
Maybe my words are not right

>Do we really want our user-facing pages to be featuring personal blogs at all?
>1) We have an official project blog;  http://blogs.apache.org/OOo/
I know but only in english.

>2) We would welcome NL community posts on the official blog
Well, why not? How I can proceed?

>3) There is also an Apache committers "planet" where any Apache
>Committer can add their personal blog:
>http://planet.apache.org/committers/
In last june, I had pointed out that the OOo planet had disappeared.
Planet.apache seems to be too much general and none french posts.

>But in general, I think the NL pages should express a Project/PMC
>view, not an individual view.
My goal is only inform french users. Show that our community is alive.
By example, I translate your post about download stats.

Hope you understand that I don't want make bad thing.