incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Meeks <michael.me...@suse.com>
Subject Re: AOO 3.4, OOo 3.3, LibreOffice3.5.3 Performance Testing Result
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 09:31:46 GMT
Hi Lilly,

On Tue, 2012-05-29 at 15:44 +0800, Xia Zhao wrote:
> Two or three weeks ago we have had lot of discussion against performance,
> and I ever statement that we would provide the performance testing data.
> Now the manual testing result is got and we will continuous on automatic
> performance data.

	Ooh; it's a shame you used LibO 3.5.3 since 3.5.4 has some nice
performance improvements, but I guess it's a day or two away from final
release ;-)

	One query is - how are you splitting out the filter time ?

>  Complex

	Are your sample documents available ?

	Where you write:

	3.34 /0.31

	Is the 0.31 a +/- error bar, and/or how do you estimate that ? and is
the data based on automatic testing, or manual ?

	Thanks,

		Michael.