incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: [WWW] NL french updating
Date Sun, 27 May 2012 14:08:32 GMT
On Sun, 2012-05-27 at 08:28 -0400, drew wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-05-24 at 15:51 +0200, FR web forum wrote:
> > According to PPMC, I inform what I did:
> > Update page about french ML
> > - Remove old *@fr.openoffice.org ML
> > - Add new ooo-users-fr@incubator.apache.org
> > If something wrong, please tell me or better fix it.

<snip>

> I will take up your offer above and go fix it.

Done - also removed the graphic dished up from the la-moulette servers.

Regarding the link to your blog, a number of folks feel that no-one
should be linking from the main site to personal blogs, so that is not
personal. There is talk of having an AOO planet, though there are some
issues with getting that setup right now - when that is ready, as I
assume it will be implemented - I would strongly encourage you to
include your blog listing there,

//drew