incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Leah Rishona Blachman <leahrish...@verizon.net>
Subject how dare youy!!!!!
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 00:43:01 GMT
How dare you change something on my computer without my permission???!!! I am beyond appalled
and consider this an incredible invasion of privacy? I am reporting you to every federal and
state agency that could possible sue you for hacking!!! Your organization deserves to have
any licenses you have immediately revoked. If I thought it would do any good, I would use
language that would make even a sailor blush!! I PAIDfor Microsoft and you have STOLEN it
from me. In my opinion, that is a crime!!! This is MYcomputer and I make the decisions, not
you.