incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew jensen <drewjensen.in...@gmail.com>
Subject Washington DC Apahe Barcamp
Date Sat, 19 May 2012 01:54:44 GMT
Hi,

Just a quick reminder on this.

I will be attending the Barcamp tomorrow and I will, if possible, give a
brief presentation regarding our project.

It would be great if I could give a peak to the presentation, but for
that it would have to be finished already... so that is out - it will be
ready by 9 AM however :) of course I will post it to the wiki
afterwards.

However, if anyone believes there is something particular you would like
highlighted I will check emails over the next couple of hours - so go
ahead and post here or direct to me, either way.

Thanks,

//drew