incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject MediaWiki update (was Re: Dealing with a large and diverse project - Native Languages and project teams)
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 20:24:37 GMT
Hello;

--- Ven 18/5/12, Paulo de Souza Lima ha scritto:

> > But what do you want to do?
> >

> I want to upgrade Mediawiki to MW 1.19.x or, if it's not
> possible, at least to 1.17.4, and install some useful
> extensions. This shall not impact any actual function,
> but will provide us tools to make AOO wiki a lot more
> usable.

I opened a JIRA issue:

I think infra has actually no obligation to work
on this as MW is not officially supported here. I
even volunteered to help but I actually don't have
any experience with MW so please be prepared to
provide a listing of the extensions and other
things that must be taken into account, just as if
you were doing the update.

Pedro.