incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From dan crocker <>
Subject UPDATE
Date Thu, 17 May 2012 12:12:00 GMT
Hello, I just updated open office through the website and the update installed
just fine. my problem is that I can't delete the update from my desktop where I downloaded
it to. when I right click on it to delete it my pc locks up on me and I have to re-boot it,
and sometimes when I right click on it and select delete it just spins its wheels and says
prepairing to recycle from discovering items. and when I click on more details everything
says calculating, and it never deletes. please help me get rid of this downloaded update.
thank you very much.
Daniel Crocker