incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] [USER EXPERIENCE] - Create ooo-ux mailing list
Date Thu, 17 May 2012 11:39:11 GMT
FWIW, I meant what I said about promoting the
idea of a separate UX group here.  Early efforts
to fork off subgroups are often failures at Apache,
and they don't need to be if you keep all the traffic
on the dev list.  Using tags like [UX] in the subject
are a good way of getting a gauge for how much talking
needs to be done on-list about the topic.   If it becomes
burdensome or distractive to discuss UX here, THEN ask
for a list.

HTH