incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: [ooo-site]
Date Sun, 13 May 2012 21:08:57 GMT
On Sun, 2012-05-13 at 20:17 +0100, Lou Devlin wrote:
> I cannot see a UK version for download
> Can you help?

Hello Lou,

I presume you are asking in regards to a binary package marked en_GB
rather then en_US, yes? For this release there was none, language
support for the project is fully dependent on volunteer support and no
one was available to produce the en_GB version.

There are dictionary files available for en_GB, but these will not
correct the small English spelling foibles, you would perceive, in the
GUI/Help files. These dictionary files would be available on the project
extensions site.[1]

I believe there is now someone working on en_GB, though can't say that
for sure without going back over the mailing lists.

Having said all that I would also like to ask you - Can you help?

Best wishes,

//drew

[1] http://extensions.services.openoffice.org