incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <>
Subject Re: Feedback on the CMS
Date Sun, 13 May 2012 03:49:53 GMT
While I don't quite grok what you are having issue with
regarding mdtext pages,  I can give you an example of how
to link to some named element within the current page:

    [Link text](#name)

where "name" is the id or name of the element you want
to link to.

More generally I've explained a few more of the UI design
elements just now at

The CMS build scripts really don't need much explaining
as they don't actually contain very much rendering logic themselves,
all that information is in the per-project site's trunk/lib/
and trunk/lib/