incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Christener <nicolas.christe...@adfinis-sygroup.ch>
Subject Re: Unofficial OpenSolaris/SPARC 3.4 build
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 15:40:58 GMT
Hi James :)

I'll comment on the rest later, but probably have a solution for you ;)

On Fri, 2012-05-11 at 15:24 +0000, James Lee wrote:
[...]
> The biggest problem I have is it writes the user data to the install
> directory (not $HOME) and crashes when this is correctly read only.  I'm
> still working on this and the whole build.

We probably had the same problem, seeour correction in
"UserInstallation" here:

oobuild@sundev: /opt/ad-sy-release/openoffice.org3 $ cat
program/bootstraprc
[Bootstrap]
BaseInstallation=${OOO_BASE_DIR}
InstallMode=<installmode>
ProductKey=OpenOffice.org 3.4
UserInstallation=$SYSUSERCONFIG/.openoffice.org/3
[ErrorReport]
ErrorReportPort=80
ErrorReportServer=

hope that helps.

Regarding the funny "Find & Replace" bug I got some useful comments in
the bugtracker (thanks "hdu"!) - maybe we can fix the problem through
disabling compiler optimization.
I'm just working on a new build and will post the result asap.

We also have some build "patches" in the pipeline and I'll comment on
your other comments later.

Thank you very much for your help, I really appreciate it!

kind regards
Nicolas Christener

--
Adfinis SyGroup AG
Nicolas Christener, Bereichsleiter Software-Entwicklung

Keltenstrasse 98, CH-3018 Bern
Tel. +41 31 550 31 11, Mob. +41 76 335 32 57