incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Christener <>
Subject Unofficial OpenSolaris/SPARC 3.4 build
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 12:19:54 GMT
Hi all :)

As promised on the list, we produced a 3.4 build for OpenSolaris/SPARC:

This is an unofficial build we provide "as is" and without any warranty
(you should not use this for production environments and for testing
purpose only).

We are currently aware of two major bugs in this build:
Any help on this would be appreciated.

The build script which shows the used parameters can be found here:

We are happy to hear about things we can improve and appreciate any

kind regards
Nicolas Christener

Adfinis SyGroup AG
Nicolas Christener, Bereichsleiter Software-Entwicklung

Keltenstrasse 98, CH-3018 Bern
Tel. +41 31 550 31 11, Mob. +41 76 335 32 57

View raw message