incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Roberts <lookfortherab...@yahoo.com>
Subject Congraulation to the whole AOO 3.4 team for completeing yoru 1st Apache release!
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 06:37:16 GMT
All,

I just wanted to push a little pat on the back to all you wonderful and committed team
members for the great cooperative moment in the history of this great product! You all deserve
a thank you for your time and commitment to completing this project, What looked to me as
a very complex and frustrating process you all have just been through. I know my understand
of team dynamics and professional development has been greatly enhance and improved just to
have done the cameo part I have played.

Greg