incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Meeks <michael.me...@suse.com>
Subject Re: [Extension] IBM Connections Extension is ready.
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 11:36:33 GMT
Hi there,

On Wed, 2012-05-09 at 17:55 +0800, Liu Da Li wrote:
> The IBM Connections Extensions lets you to connect IBM Connections easily

	It sounds rather interesting.

> IBM Connections
> <http://www-01.ibm.com/software/lotus/products/connections/>is social
> software for business that lets you access everyone in your
> professional network, including your colleagues, customers, and partners.

	I wasn't aware of this, but it sounds powerful, is there a publicly
estimated user-base for the product ? If the connector is small enough;
given that it's widely useful - I'd be interested in the possibility of
including it into LibreOffice: particularly with a view to putting a
number of these connectors side-by-side and factoring commonality out of
them to share to reduce size/overlap.

	That requires a free-software license though; is the plan to release
the code at some stage ?

	Thanks,

		Michael,

PS. Amusingly, I got a Microsoft / Windows Azure advert as I
    downloaded it :-)