incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Christener <nicolas.christe...@adfinis-sygroup.ch>
Subject Re: opengrok (containing "ext_sources")
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 13:48:32 GMT
Hi Jürgen

On Mon, 2012-05-07 at 14:52 +0200, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
[...]
> great, we had only an updated version internally.
>
> How about including a second codeline for AOO340
>
> Something like:
> aoo3.4
> current

Done :)

> And maybe adapt the branding a little bit to include some AOO stuff.

Done - I hope it's okay this way?

> I hope that we can convince the infra team to host an official opengrok
> instance at Apache in the future. Or if it is acceptable and you are
> able to host it, we can make your instance the official one.
[...]

Sure, you can use this as the official one (it's a monitored VPS in a
datacenter) - don't hesitate to contact me, if we can support the
project regarding this.

Kind regards
nicolas

--
Adfinis SyGroup AG
Nicolas Christener, Bereichsleiter Software-Entwicklung

Keltenstrasse 98, CH-3018 Bern
Tel. +41 31 550 31 11, Mob. +41 76 335 32 57