incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew jensen <>
Subject Re: "I want to stay informed about OpenOffice" option for the home page?
Date Sat, 05 May 2012 19:49:40 GMT
On Sat, 2012-05-05 at 10:27 -0700, Nancy K wrote:
> Hi!
> I like what Drew has! I found a link with newspaper icons and there is one that might
fit quickly with his drawings - the envelope open with a news headline coming out of the envelope.
 All of these icons claim to be free according to the top of the page.
> For more presentations - there is a newspaper headline/article generator that I have
used in the past - and a  billboard generator that I have not used, but looked nice:
> Newspaper generator - fill in your information, generate the paper (it will be as long
as your text) and then take the link below your generated newspaper to save the image to your
> Billboard generator:
Hi Nancy

The graphic generator sites are pretty nice, indeed, easily see a way to
put those to use - both here and otherwise.

Thanks, very much!

View raw message