incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew jensen <drewjensen.in...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "I want to stay informed about OpenOffice" option for the home page?
Date Sat, 05 May 2012 19:49:40 GMT
On Sat, 2012-05-05 at 10:27 -0700, Nancy K wrote:
> Hi!
> I like what Drew has! I found a link with newspaper icons and there is one that might
fit quickly with his drawings - the envelope open with a news headline coming out of the envelope.
 All of these icons claim to be free according to the top of the page. http://vectormadness.com/download/newspaper-icon-vector-7904.html#

> For more presentations - there is a newspaper headline/article generator that I have
used in the past - and a  billboard generator that I have not used, but looked nice:

> Newspaper generator - fill in your information, generate the paper (it will be as long
as your text) and then take the link below your generated newspaper to save the image to your
computer: http://www.fodey.com/generators/newspaper/snippet.asp

> Billboard generator: http://www.makesweet.com/billboard/

Hi Nancy

The graphic generator sites are pretty nice, indeed, easily see a way to
put those to use - both here and otherwise.

Thanks, very much!

//drew

<snip>