incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: [Ubuntu Packaging] Project and blueprint related to the team
Date Sat, 05 May 2012 00:18:26 GMT
On Fri, 2012-05-04 at 10:57 -0400, Wolf Halton wrote:
> Hi Y'all
> I have added a project and a blueprint for developing the packages.  There
> was a much older "unofficial openoffice.org" project from 2009 but it was
> empty and I have asked its maintainer to join the new team.
>
> Drew, you were saying we should upload the source and see how launchpad
> makes packages out of it.  The team is maintainer of the project so "in
> theory" you or any team member should be able to add info to the
> blueprint.  If somebody can check what is possible there, I would
> appreciate it.

Hi Wolf, et al

Well, not exactly sure I did this correctly - but not doing anything is
sure to be wrong, no?

https://code.launchpad.net/~apacheopenoffice/apacheopenoffice/AOO34

As I said, if I did the right then here shortly the code should be
migrating from AOO svn into launchpad' bazzar.

We will see..

//drew