incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: how to access aoo issue website?
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 05:11:27 GMT
HELL NO.  Please DO NOT USE your crawler
on the live ooo bugzilla instance.

If it so happens that you still need that
data for some reason, ask for a Bugzilla
database dump from infrastructure@apache.org.

Someone will be able to provide you with
a sanitized version that contains the info
you require.

OpenOffice.org