incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Nancy K <>
Subject Re: [USER EXPERIENCE DESIGN] - Story tellers wanted
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 03:06:12 GMT
I like this idea a lot and am interested in being involved in this approach if possible.  The
few months I have read mail posts between the developers in this project have been such an
eye opener.  I have never seen a group of peers work so beautifully together.  I get the
sense of 'family' - only better. I look forward to hearing more of your ideas!
     Nancy      Web Design
Free 24 hour pass to
Video courses on SEO, CMS,
Design and Software Courses

 From: Kevin Grignon <>
Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2012 7:49 PM
Subject: Re: [USER EXPERIENCE DESIGN] - Story tellers wanted
Hello everyone,

Thanks for your interest in this approach. I will captures some thoughts on
how we might consider proceeding and share with the group shortly.

In the interim, I encourage you to think about the protagonist in our
story: the AOO users. Who are they? What do they desire? What is important
to them? How does AOO integrate into their lives?