incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: Is there a AOO repo for ubuntu?
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 18:15:52 GMT
On Wed, 2012-05-02 at 12:55 -0400, Wolf Halton wrote:
> On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 12:47 PM, drew jensen <drewjensen.inbox@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 2012-05-02 at 12:40 -0400, Wolf Halton wrote:
> > > I am attempting to install from a sourceforge download and I would like
> > > have one of 2 things.
> > > 1. a repo to set in my sources.list for Ubuntu 12.04
> >
> > There is none - but you are welcome to create a PPA for same if you
> > would like.
> >
> OK, I will.  :-)
>  I will post the link up here.
>
> Thnx

Hi Wolf

That would be excellent, IMO. That said just a reminder, I think this is
a great idea, that doesn't mean everyone else does.

BTW are you familiar with the steps required to open a PPA?

Also, a PPA can be opened by an individual or a team, perhaps it would
best to see if there is anyone else here that would be interested in
working with you on this, IMO, having more then one person, from the
main project, working on this would be a pretty good idea.

Anyway - let us know how we can help you with this.

//drew

ps: My launchpad id is atjensen, in case you want to say hello there.