incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Veronica Cubilla <veronica.cubi...@cubixlat.com>
Subject HELP NEEDED: CERTIFICATION TO PARTICIPATE IN A TENDER
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 21:50:06 GMT
Who may concern:

Regards from Panama!!

This is Veronica Cubilla from Cubix Panama (www.cubixlat.com ) an
International Wholesaler who participated with a VAR in a tender of 17,800
laptops with Education Minister in Panama that will be used by teachers.
One of the requirements of this tender was to include in the proposal Open
Office.

The laptop we proposed was the Acer Travelmate P243 which have 320GB of
HDD.  What we need for you is a Certification Letter for Acer  as a System
Builder who can replicate your software in this laptop, using Apache Open
Office 3.4.

If you need any other information about this tender you can see it in:
http://www.panamacompra.gob.pa/ambientepublico/VistaPreviaCP.aspx?NumLc=2012-0-07-0-08-AV-008941&esap=1&nnc=1&it=1,
where you can also find Microsoft letter certificating the usage of Win 7
Pro (which is attached).

Thanks in advance for your help.

[image: Vero Cubilla]