incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Torokhov Sergey <torokhov_...@mail.ru>
Subject Re: [4.0 brainstorming] Making Page Breaks more visible
Date Sat, 12 May 2012 21:26:41 GMT
On Saturday 12 of May 2012 22:50:16 RGB ES wrote:
>I put it to the left mainly to avoid clash with notes
> (they are always to the right), but moving the label near to the text
> area for a more compact design is a good idea.
>

> >> Regards
> >> Ricardo

Could it be a pop-up object with on-mouseover action in position of cursor
over such PageBreak line (to avoid averting of user by permanent presence)?
If of couse it will not be clash with some over actions within top  of text
area, i.e. for adding and manage of "Header" - if it's planing similar control
tool for it.

What about the same actions for Line Break and Column Break preferencies?

--
Regards