incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Another special Thanks for the Apache infra structure team
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 16:41:31 GMT
Hi,

+[a lot] from my side, too.

Best regards, Oliver.

P.S.: I will help with the beer, when I have the possibility.

Am 10.05.2012 um 17:26 schrieb J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischmidt@googlemail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> before we (the AOO project) move on with future work (and we have a lot in front of us)
I would nevertheless send a big THANK YOU to the infra structure team.

> The infra team had a lot of extra work with our project because of our additional and
special requirements to migrate a very huge existing infra structure to Apache. This important
piece of work is often not mentioned but was a very huge task in our project over the last
10 month and the infra structure team have supported us very well. Thanks to all who was involved
here.

> We have learned from each other and we as project has benefit from the collaboration
with the infra team. And I am sure we will in the future as well.

> From a project perspective we will hopefully be able to find more volunteers who are
able to support the infra team/project with future and further maintenance work related to
specific things for our project but also to support infra in general.

> Thanks to all
>
> Juergen
>
> PS: I don't know how many beers I have to pay when we are hopefully can meet in person
in the near future ;-)