incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Can you please send less emails...
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 19:49:35 GMT

On May 11, 2012, at 12:44 PM, Juergen Schmidt wrote:

> ... the next 2 weeks. I will take a break and will go on vacation for 2 weeks. It would
be nice if I would not become overloaded with hundreds of emails when I  am back ;-)

I know how you feel about the email when I am away for just a few days it becomes hard to
reply to the threads I want to follow.

> Ok I  am joking a little bit and will probably read mails from time to time but don't
wonder if I don't reply so fast as usual.

> Translators  feel free to send me emails and issues I will take care of your requests
asap.

When you get back let's find others who will also do what you do with the translations.

Enjoy your vacation!

Regards,
Dave